30 Mar 2016

Challenge # 242 - Buttons

Morning and hello! It was really nice to see so many of you enter our Easter challenge last week. A lot of eye candy to look at. Hope your Easter was nice and that you are well rested after a few days off. I myself is a bit lost when it comes to which day it is and almost forgot to write this post. All the light after changing to summer time is confusing me totally. Oh well, it might be good with some sunshine after all. We have an easy peasy challenge for you this week as our theme is set to

Buttons
Use a button or two on your creation and you will be fine. 

Please do check our rules before entering your card. They are just a few and very simple. 

Our lucky winner from our anything goes challenge is picked by Mr Random and winner of the week is 
Number 16, Janis

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
16
Timestamp: 2016-03-29 21:52:52 UTC

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Congrats, you have won 3 digis of your choice. Use the contact tab above to get in touch with the Paper Shelter and Veronica will help sort out your winnings. In the subject line please write "Winner TPS Challenge 241 ". You have until Saturday to claim your prize.

As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

As always we have some new great inspiration for you to look at before you start your own creations. Lots of lovely creations as always when the TPS-gals are in their creating mood. Well, just take a look for yourself and you see what I mean. 

Love n hugs
Marie and the B-team 
Lulu' using "Smart Is The New Sexy"


Sam using Elvis my Teddy Bear


Bonnie using Drink Me!






Annette using Pre-colored So Ready for Spring


Lena using Spring Trends




Marie 
on sickleave, cold struck again...

5 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Girls, beautiful cards love all the images and your card designs. Fabulous post to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Centellazul said...

Buen dia, que lindos trabajos y felicidades a la ganadora!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner! I used your contact request form at the top of your page this morning with my images I'd love. Looking forward to hearing from you!
:) Janis
66cricket@gmail.com

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for the challenge and the adorable inspiration pieces. I just posted my entry. I want you to know that I am aware there is a problem with the link on my blog. I have to leave for a while, but I will see if I can fix it later today.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful DT inspiration - thanks for sharing!
Helen x